CONTROL, JOIN and ANALYZE may reside on the same appropriately provisioned physical server, however Synergy SKY does recommend that each application be hosted on their own unique VM instance.
Articles in this section
- How to remove room from JOIN and purge it from database
- Export endpoints in list view
- How to Purge the JOIN Database
- 401 unathorized
- In a Google environment - Why do I need Super Admin User and how does JOIN use it?
- Can all 3 applications reside on the same server? CONTROL/JOIN/ANALYZE)
- Do I have to give Exchange Service Account Full access?
- Do I need Synergy JOIN if I use OBTP and I am exclusively Cisco from Infrastructure to endpoints?
- How is Synergy JOIN Licensed?
- What calendaring platforms does Synergy JOIN support?