Below you will find a list of the Exchange commands that most commonly cause problems with a Synergy JOIN Installation
- This Exchange command can be used to remove the body (meeting information) of the invitation. Skype stores meeting information in the header and body of an email. When a Skype meeting is booked and the DeleteComments command is set to true, Synergy JOIN will not be able to read the meeting information from the body of the meeting, thus not allowing Synergy JOIN to read the Skype URI and not being able to provide a OBTP for the meeting on the meeting resource.
If you experience the above problem, run the command DeleteComments=$false on the meeting resource, wait up to 30 minutes and test your Skype meeting again wiht the OBTP.
- This exchange command will remove the subject line from the meeting. Thus when a user books a meeting with a meeting resource, the touch panel will not display the name of the meeting.
- This command will add the organizers name to the subject line of the meeting, i.e 'John Peerson - Administration meeting'
DeleteSubject=$true and AddOrganizerToSubject=$false
- We advise you not to run the above commands simultaneously. These two commands will remove the subject of the meeting and without the organizers name on the subject line, JOIN will send the incorrect Cisco OBTP or Polycom CTJ information to the video endpoint.
If you experience this behavior, we advise to run the command AddOrganizerToSubject=$true and this will allow JOIN to use the organizers name as the identifier for meetings that are booked on resources that are present in JOIN.
- This command allows internal users to forward invitations for external S4B meetings to the meeting rooms in your organisation