When would you need to do this:
-If the endpoint shows no button for a video meeting, and logs for the room show sync data is corrupt.
-You would like to reconfigure a room with a new exchange alias
Removing a room from JOIN, purging it from the database, and re-adding.
To do this:
1. Copy the Databases folder to your desktop. Located here: C:\SynergySKY\SynergySKYEnterpriseScheduling\databases
2. Go to the Rooms tab and double-click the room in the right-panel. Click OK to delete
3. Save Changes(bottom-right corner of JOIN GUI)
4. Stop JOIN service from GUI
5. Delete the room folder from Database folder
6. Start JOIN service from GUI
7. Re-add the room through the rooms tab
8. Re-configure the room in the video systems tab
9. Save changes
10. Test room