There comes a time when an organisation have to update the information that is contained in the body of their calendar invitations. This can be for any number of reasons
- The organisation is now using a new URI range
Old URI Range : [4500 - 4599]
New URI Range: [69800 - 69899]
- The organisation is changing its URI prefix
OLD URI Prefix: meet.synergysky.com/69855
New URI Prefix: mymeeting.synergysky.com/69855
- A large number of meetings where created within the wrong URI change and the old meetings have to be re-provisioned.
Whichever reason you have to update the dial in information, we recommend the following steps to update the users calendars
1. Stop the Synergy JOIN Service
2. Apply your new URI Range or change the Regex Rule that is matching your meetings.
3. Click on 'Save Changes*'
3. Go to the databases folder: C:\SynergySKY\SynergySKYEnterpriseScheduling\databases and clear all of the information in this folder or place them in a temporary location.
3. Start the Synergy JOIN Service
This will cause Synergy JOIN to re-scan all of the rooms that exist in your environment and update the body of the organizer and attendees (if they are internal) with the dial in information for the meetings that exist in the rooms.