Synergy JOIN In-Body update will enable the Synergy JOIN service account to log into the calendar of each meeting's organizer and update the calendar invite and send an update to all invitees.
To do this we recommend the following process
Set up a test/lab environment and add one room to test with your existing URI range you would like to use
1. Enable in-body update (Conference Settings tab),
2. Add 1 or 2 test rooms to your lab environment
3. Enable the Exchange user permissions for in-body update
4. Test the permissions are working as expected with this room and that the calendars are updating correctly with the in-body update.
Once you are happy it is working for these users, go ahead and apply this same permission to all of the users in your organisation.
Once you are happy with the above and have verified that the in-body update is working, the last step you would have to do to make Synergy JOIN crawl through all the calendars and regenerate the click to join buttons.
Go to your production Synergy JOIN
1. Stop the Synergy JOIN Service
2. Go to the databases folder: C:\SynergySKY\SynergySKYEnterpriseScheduling\databases and clear all of the information in this folder or place them in a temporary location.
3. Start the Synergy JOIN Service (with the inbody update enabled)
This will cause Synergy JOIN to re-scan all of the rooms that exist in your environment and update the body of the organizer and attendees (if they are internal) with the dial in information for the meetings that exist in the rooms.